neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 04-16-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q U E E N View Post
Sell Your Robot Here!
Username: Q U E E N
Image of My Entry:
The Sales Pitch: Hey you! Yeah, you there, with the face and the body. Have you ever wanted to search for gold? Have you ever wanted to find a hidden treasure? Have you ever wanted to find priceless amounts of ancient artifacts? Or do you just really like digging? Well, look no further, because the Diggy-Dwarfbot 2000 is here and in your nearest retail store now, just waiting for you to take her home! (Male versions are currently being planned out by researchers but they haven't completed the process just yet). The Diggy-Dwarfbot 2000 is the answer to life! Not only can it dig and find gold with its ulta-super-duper scanning rays, it can also cook and clean for you, if you turn on the housewife setting! Now, isn't that just lovely? The Diggy-Dwarfbot 2000 can be bought for a cheap amount of 1,500,000 pieces of gold! And, if you also buy the customized Diggy-Dwarfbot 2000 household and kitchen appliances set, it'll only cost you 500 small payments of 4,000! What are you waiting for? Buy now before the deal ends!

Q U E E N:
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that your sales pitch is too long. There's a 7 sentence limit (give or take) for the sales pitches! It's a lovely idea and I hope you revise and resubmit! :D