Thread: Rival or What?
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-21-2013, 07:28 PM

((my posts may take a while right now...My cat just bit through the charger of my laptop, and I hate my computer (there's a ten minute lag on it usually), so I'll only post when the comp is being nice.... it'll go back to normal when I get a new charger (I hate my life ;A; ) ...wow....I sound like I'm just making up excuses...... I'm not though.... TT_TT))

Hyo smiled at Shin's comment, yet he didn't say anything back. He just sat there, playing with the charms on the bracelet. He noticed that the people on the bus had stopped paying attention to him and the older male, and had just gone back to talking about their day, or whatever they were talking about. Hyo didn't care much about them, so he didn't bother trying to listen in to any of their conversations. But there was this one pair of women that were sitting two seats behind them. By the way they were speaking, it sounded like they were lonely house wives, going out for the day to get away from their houses that were filled with cats... or at least, that's how Hyo imagined them. The only reason why Hyo noticed them was because they were loudly gossiping about him and Shin, about how childish and annoying they were. Of course, Hyo felt that they were mainly talking about him, because really, Shin wasn't doing anything other than calming him down. Which Hyo was willing to admit.

But even though the cat women were busy insulting him and his friend, Hyo tried to block them out. There really was no use of worrying over what some lonely old women thought of him.

"When are we going to be the~ere?" Hyo whined. He wasn't really asking anyone, but still awaited a reply.

((=_=" Pointless post....yea....sorry))