View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 05:55 PM

(okay apparently my new mouse hates me, so let me try this again)

Adam helped out and traded answers with Angel as the class went on. Rane had someone do the work for her and had completed the entire thing. It's not like she was stupid or anything, she just didn't like to bother with work that was useless and not a challenge to her. Many things within this school wasn't a challenge, after her class ended, she went on to history, and then gym class ended rather quickly. Coach Dentry wasn't a fan of children, but, after being a drill sargent for quite some time, she realized that the younger they are, the more mold-able they were.

Lunch time came, she had first lunch out of the two lunch periods there were. It all depended on your first house class and that is alot to go into detail. Rane grabbed her food, more like Salad to keep up her image, and sat down with the popular group which was different from the cheer table, but, no one really liked the cheerleaders. "So Kelsey got beat by Ryan Arins? Oh my god, you have to be joking right? I knew the kid in elementary, he was harmless" Karen stated as Amelia went on about the incident not paying any mind to keep the story under wraps like she was told to.