View Single Post
ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:28 AM

Yeah, I went out with my friend and her brother and he ordered sashimi and it was nasty. I actually do believe it was good sashimi...if it weren't for the fact that I'd never even had sushi and they just laid this huge slab of raw yellowtail in front of me. XP

Never heard of tamago before, but after looking it up I'm sure I'd like it. Shrimp I eat all the time, and I actually ordered some shrimp tempura after I had choked down a few bites of various sashimis. One day I will have to try some actual sushi.

@Wonder: Hahaha, you sound like a sitcom or something. I don't usually like cherry tomatoes, so I'll agree with you there.

The only thing I can think of going great lengths to get rid of is some nasty teas I've had at friend's houses. They're serious health nuts and don't even give you sugar, so I'm stuck trying to get rid of these strong herbal teas that taste like...pee most likely...and having to pretend to sip them till I can get to a sink and casually dump a bit down every now and then.

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 05-01-2013 at 07:31 AM..