View Single Post
AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2013, 07:56 PM

Lin glanced back at him as he explained things. She felt completely disgusted by the way he spoke to her. But then she thought about it. This could be her only chance to get back at him. She hated Ayuma so much that the thought was extremely tempting.

"I guess I don't mind but we should properly meet first. I don't even know your name after all. But I should warn you, my twin brother is a bit over protective of me. I can't let him see you around me, got it?" She looked at him, acting worried.

"My brother is so troublesome. Always fighting and making enemies. It would be nice if he could have a friend. He's told me a million times he won't let me even be friends with someone till he approves of it. I doubt you know him though, he goes to that all boys school and his name is Len."

She looked away and smirked evily. "To get his sort of approval, you'd probably have to treat him like a god. He'd work you to the bone too. That's just how Len is. He might even call you his servant and torture you a bit. I'm sorry that my brother is so awful." She turned back to him, acting sad. "Ah, by the way my name is Lin."