View Single Post
AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2013, 12:25 AM

Later that night, Lin got a call. She answered the phone and talked to a doctor from the place she had stopped earlier. "Tomorrow? But they can't... They said to? Don't be stupid! I know I couldn't exactly save him but I won't let him die!!! So what if it's not helping? Damn it... I won't let this mistake ruin everything... Hold on, get me an appointment before anything happens.I think I know what might help. He shares my blood type right? Okay good. Thank you doctor... I know, goodbye."

The next day, Len did not come to school. She was nowhere to be found. Instead Len was at the hospital. She stayed in a room, watching as they took blood out of her. It was the least she could do. She knew her rare type of blood could possibly save the boy before it was too late. After it was done she got up even though she had been told not to move an inch from her bed.

Len used the last of her strength to force herself into that room. There the boy, Ayumu's brother, was being given donated blood all from Len. She weakly sat down in the visitor chair that was in the shadows of the room. She didn't want anyone to see how pale she was at the moment.

"Do you think it will save him doctor? I know how small the chance is.. But I won't let them do anything till I've tried. They can't just... Do this..." Len angrily pulled off her wig. "Damn it... This stupid thing... I just want to burn it.' She growled lowly and put it back on. Sighing softly, she curled up and waited. She would make them see that it wasn't too late.