View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 10:50 PM

(sorry sorry, mothers day & work has been exhausting for me)

Ray knew that they would enforce the "you have to eat it all" rule even with him, he wasn't a special case or anything like those in the room, and so he stood up easily making his way towards the trash can. Most of the white coats thought everyone in the room was crazy enough as it was just to put up with on a day to day basis. Seeing a couple come back and noting the fact that the boy taken away earlier was in the hall still fighting the coats.

Randolf ran over to Ray, able to break away for the moment "They're going to get me, Ray" he whispered in fear "Hey Rudolf, what's that saying about how you can kill a zombie? Blow to the head? Why not hit them upside the head, maybe they will go after eachother" Ray was just giving Rudolf ideas and something in Rudolf's mind must have snapped into place as the way his eyes looked had changed. "DIE ZOMBIES!!!" and ran straight into the other two coats coming their way knocking them off balance and to the floor.

Rudolf never would have taken his full dose of medicine without fighting back in some way and Ray just gave him a super jump on thoughts. Ray shook his head "Zombie boy seems to have things under control, come on let's get back to our seats, or go outside" Ray liked it outside, but, in the room was fine too since most liked to be holed up in their own rooms away from others.