View Single Post
Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies south for winter?
Penpal

Old 05-18-2013, 07:31 PM

Alexus was on her laptop, her Orange and White cat lying beside her. She was hacking into simple websites, and deleting posts made by people, simply to entertain herself. It was funny, when people have no clue what happened.
"Hey, Pounce-A-Lot, you hungry?" She asked, before setting her laptop down on the table, and turning off the TV which was playing in the background. She had a plan, to eat, then go out and do everything she needed to, such as, go shopping. She got up, and Ser Pounce-A-Lot slid into her seat on accident, while looking up at her with sleepy eyes. She started heading into the kitchen, when she heard the doorbell ring.
"Ser, did you call the cops on me? Shame on you, kitty." She teased the cat, before heading to the door, not caring that she was wearing her sleep pants, and tank-top.
She answered the door, and looked up at the man. She recognized him, but couldn't place the name.

Tony sped up as he noticed a kid noticing him. Not that he really had anything against the kid noticing him, but he had a job to do. Go to Heather Greer's house, and convince her to help Shield. He had no doubt it would work, because, he's yet to find somebody that could blatantly turn him down, when he really wanted them to. He noticed the kid running up to him, while his mom watched, with a camera.
Tony sighed, but waved at him as he approached.
"Iron man! Can I have your autograph?" The kid asked, "My name is Peter." Tony smiled at Peter, and nodded.
"Of course you can." He said while picking up the paper he was supposed to sign, and pulling a pen out of his pocket. Once he signed his name, and shook the kid's hand, he told Peter he was in a hurry, and took off.
He had parked his car not to far from here, but thought that he might be safer/more likely to no be noticed by her, if he walked to her house. The exact second he reached the door, he knocked as loud as he could to see if he could surprise her, not knowing she was informed somebody was coming over.

---------- Post added 05-18-2013 at 04:24 PM ----------

Sorry it's so long, I couldn't really stop it. xD