View Single Post
anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2013, 03:27 AM

"I'M TRYING TO, BUT SHE WON'T SAY A DAMN WORD!" The screaming voice of a receptionist rang through the hall. "Calm down, okay? Just ask her what her name is!" The man was new. He'd just come into the hall after she made a phone call. Was he who she was talking to? Isabelle was the subject of concern. She'd so far been yelled, screamed, and almost hit for not saying anything. "Its just so frustrating! I'm trying to HELP her! GOD DAMNIT! I HATE KIDS!" The woman flew her hands up in the air and stormed off. Now, only the man remained. He knelt down to Isabelle's level and smiled. "Hello, young lady. Are you a new student here?"

Isabelle blinked.

"Young lady, I can't help you if you won't speak up." His voice grew stern. It seemed that everyone was growing impatient with her. Isabelle decided to look him in the eye and nod. Suddenly, she disappeared. One simple form of interaction that had made her so nervous forced her to "reveal" her purpose of attending the school- Wallingford Academy.

(( Hey, everyone! Please post out of character chat like this! It'll just help to tidy up the thread and junk. ))

Last edited by anonchop; 05-19-2013 at 03:32 AM..