View Single Post
Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies south for winter?
Penpal

Old 05-20-2013, 12:51 AM

Alex had to hide a small grin, because he felt bad showing her that he was grinning, and he felt bad that he felt like grinning, at the facts that 1) The name she called him was amusing, and 2) She cared enough to be reacting like this. He rubbed his face, and then grabbed her hands, making her stop punching him so he could talk. He lightly pulled her to him, so she could cry on his shoulder, but giving her a chance to escape if she didn't want this. "I've got to say, 'Butt Monkey' is only the Fifth worst name I've ever been called. It goes, 'Pointy-eared freak', 'Jerk', a couple of cusswords I really don't want you to hear, 'Butt Monkey', Another bad, bad word, 'Dork', don't look up the actual meaning of that, 'Reject', 'Tool', and, 'Assassin'. When people started calling me that last one.. Oh, my life was horrible." He told her, half-jokingly. He didn't know if that was the best way to try and tell her, but it seemed the most light-hearted way. And that was what he thought she needed.

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-20-2013 at 12:53 AM..