View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 05-28-2013, 04:16 PM

Svann brought them all to the wall, for a meeting. She wanted to get things out of the way, so that they'd avoid problems later. "Alright, everyone! This here is the Colony Code of Conduct "she said, tapping the wall. "D and Nimbus have already signed, but you need to as well. Signing it means you take a permanent place in our Community, and that you agree to abide by our laws."she said, looking at him. "This isn't about declaring me a leader, for I am not taking the title. This is about us making sure we survive as a whole. I'd also like to have everyone say something about themselves. The more we know Each-other, Stronger we are in Unity."she said.

"As I'm sure My brother has already told some of you, I am not a American. I am a Russian KGB trained Espionage Expert. "she said to them. "My Military Training can be a Big factor, in helping us survive. I'll do what I can to keep you all safe, but you must be willing to do the same for the rest of us. "She said.'

Sawing the Barrel in half, he Managed to use it to act as a Make-shift Accelerator. He then crook'd the firing pin, and placed it inside the pistol. Test firing it, he found it worked perfectly. "Haha! Perfect! This ought to be a big help against those Bandits "he said to himself. When they walked back, he held up the Vodka, which was at a fifth now. "Whoever helps me the most, in sorting the equipment here, get's this vodka. "He said, screwing it back on, and putting it away.

"My name is Tristan, and Before all this, I was a Master thief. My Specialty's were safe-cracking, and sneaking. These skills can be helped in opening locked Containers in Store's we scavenge from "he said to them. "I'm also a Tinkerer. Give me something to work with, and the tools, and I can fix anything up. "He said.