Thread: Dark Obsessions
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-01-2013, 11:53 PM

Gavin was slightly surprised, from the quick yelp that escaped when Anthony hugged him. "I won't." He said, and put his arms around Anthony to lift him up, out of the bath tub and onto the soft rug on the tile floor. "I won't leave you for any longer than evening. I'll be here soon after you wake and I won't leave until you're asleep at night. Does that sound good?" He disentangled himself from Anthony and pulled a smaller towel from the wall, rubbing his hair relatively dry. "I'll make sure no one comes in without me, and anything you eat will be safe. And nothing will come to harm you."

Maybe it was a long shot. He'd have to run most of these thoughts past Yei, to make sure it was possible. But his knowledge of taking care of someone, especially one not in their right mind, had to be an extra assistance to his position now. He moved, motioning for Anthony to follow as he left the bathroom and went to the closet---a small one---and pulled some clothes out. They were pale in color, but not white. Beige, a simple shirt and cotton pants, and soft-soled waterproof shoes that let one walk about in damp grass.