View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 06-21-2013, 03:20 AM

((Uh oh. Is Dae missing? D: And RIGHT?! That song. T___T))

"So, no more running?"

"I can't promise that, Riya." Raziel glanced at Riya as she moved closer to the others. That's where she belongs. Among others of her kind. The dragon's slit pupils took in the sight for a moment before he lifted his fingers to his lips, blowing softly. The fire he teased about his fingertips was lowered to the rest of the blaze, bringing it to a roar again.

Raziel's mind ached to link with Riya's once again. It was so difficult to ease in without hurting her. He hadn't done it in years - and the dragon wasn't exactly fond of being nice to humans. As he watched the hunters prepare the food, Raziel kept silent. He didn't move until the meat started cooking.

His mental voice was less painful each time he used it, but ... still. It was a burn in Riya's mind as he spoke.

"I should hunt. This is hardly enough food." The male growled as he stood, stepping past Neeraj with a hiss that made the hunter hesitate. Raziel moved on without a second glance. "I will return before noon." She would have to take his word for it.

Leather wings snapped free of his back, and Riya felt the same pain as he did just before the dragon could stop them. Frankly, it was almost like being stabbed in the back with two blades. Jagged ones. Raziel grimaced. Shifting was hurting him again. That meant he was being ... human. Too human.

With a growl, Raziel lifted into the sky. The sound was quiet, not at all what was expected.