View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 07:57 PM

Those deep, almost endless ebony eyes lifted towards the sound of someone coming. She tried to push up to stand as a ninetales came into view. She watched him, her ears low in uncertainty. The gem on her forehead, however, didn't even flicker and in fact seemed somehow ...dull as if it's light was faded. It was the result of her energy being just so low, but it would be alright soon. At least she convinced herself it would be alright soon. She whined softly at first, as if afraid but soon had closed her eyes as she was nuzzled. Half a purr began to escape her but the creature drew back, though the relief the nuzzle gave flooded her. He wasn't mad... he didn't hate her! Now she just had to make sure he didn't hate her in the future.

"I... I don't want to hurt anyone. I hate seeing pokemon hurt...." She whispered softly in response, her voice puzzled. She spoke with a soft accent, showing she'd come from a far away region. It was a strange place with lots of snow and the humans cities were scarce. It had been so long since she'd been there... she didn't remember much. All she remembered really was being so very afraid and pain. She still held the accent, however, of the pokemon there. It was subtle, no human would have been able to even hear it at all. It simply gave a soft purr to certain words and the t's had a slightly lilting musical quality. She tried to give the Ninetails a slight smile, she hoped her accent would not put him off at all.