View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 06-23-2013, 03:00 PM

The dot she pointed out as being his digimon shifted toward their location on the screen and Jordan looked up at the forest for a moment before glancing back down at the digivice. They were already moving for the woods under Melody's lead and the distance between the dots closed ever more. "So what do they eat? You said they can take care of themselves... will they just... you know do that on their own or once I find this thing am I going to have to feed it?"

Despite his hesitations, he wasn't going to be trailing behind. Jordan walked even with Melody the entire way into the tree line.

"Yep! That's her name. Neat, I bet she is just as nice. My Melody is pretty relaxed, I'm sure you'll get along with her. Er... Well I haven't met anyone else with the name Melody. I've known a few Melanies but no other Melodys." Casey shrugged her shoulders. In a town as large as her's there was plenty of chances that there were others she just hadn't met yet. "They're digimon, and yeah there are a lot more of them here in the digiworld. Er, I mean the Digital World. It's a little complicated..."

She turned toward him again and gave Ben a comforting half smile "So you just found that thingy, right? The device in your hand? That's your digivice. It'll tell you where Sunmon is, where other digivices are and in a while where a digi-portal is so you can leave the digiworld and go back to the real world. Right, Sunmon?"