View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 06-26-2013, 09:39 AM

Frimon puffed up with pride at Moonmon's words and bounced along beside Jordan, pleased as punch at his situation. "Yeah, we'll be able to take on anything... uh, with some help at first but after that I'll be able to digivolve into my ultimate-super-mega form!" - Jordan looked at his sceptically. "...Okay so I don't actually know what level I can go to. There aren't that many Frimons to ask what's next."

"Would this thing know?" Jordan wondered out loud, eyeing his digivice as they walked toward the beach, "It seemed to know where you were and the other people... is it just a gps tracker? I guess it's a little awkward for an index device... I mean I bet there are a lot of you guys..."

"That's where I'm off to, yeah." Casey nodded, weaving her way back to the trail they took to get to the cliff in the first place. "What kind of things do you do back at home?"

Dodomon kept a careful eye on Ben and Sunmon, bristling up when they got too close to her and Casey. After about the fifth time this happened, Casey put her hand over the little digimon's back to keep the fur down and continued on walking and chatting with the two as ever. "Are there any places in particular you want to show Ben, Sunmon?"