Old 07-08-2013, 05:37 AM

Shipwrecked Colors Entry Form
Username:GwenaHikari
Image of My Entry:

Jungle Creatures Entry Form
Image of My Entry:
Reference Image:
Fun Fact: Green Anaconda - Heaviest known snake species, females typically bigger than males at about 15 ft (males about 9.8 ft), green, black splotches with cream-yellow underside.

Casting for a Castaway! Form
Image of My Entry:
My Castaway's Name:Sienna Carrington
Tell us about the 8th Castaway and how they help the castaways try to escape the island:
Sienna was an out of work model, looking to forget about her latest break up, her friends encouraged her to take a vacation, as a result she ended up on the ill-fated "3 hour tour" with the other castaways. "It'll be fun!" her friends had told her, uh yeah if being stranded for life is your idea of fun! Though their fate seems questionable, Sienna, hasn't given up and doesn't waste a lick of time coming up with an escape plan, she may be a model but she's got brains and street smarts. Armed with her trusty lipstick and her butt smacking purse, sienna intends to use her looks to attract everything and anything she can to the island, so she can get off it, even if that anything is a passing dolphin. And if that doesn't work, there's always the old note in a bottle trick, with a note saying "help I'm trapped on an island full of treasure", because if looks won't bring em, greed will!

Last edited by GwenaHikari; 07-08-2013 at 05:41 AM..