View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-16-2013, 01:25 PM

Yes!

I'm somewhat better with faces. It's a little game for me now actually, to try to recognize the faces in the subway of people who will get off before me so I can stand in front of them to take their seat when they leave. >.> With all the people in New York City it's not easy!

It is pretty cute but I have a kitty and horse item that I don't use much. I don't often dress up like animal characters I guess.

I know, I can't wait! He's left me to plan everything though which isn't easy. >.<

Ooh, piccy? They can be annoying but I can't really deal with contacts. I actually have to go get mine readjusted today. The side bars have bowed out quite a bit so I need them to bend them back in. I'll do that on my lunch break.

That's totally fine. I have two other RPs going on at the moment as well so I'll probably be a bit slow to respond. When I started a new RP a few weeks ago, I wasn't counting on having everyone want to start up old RPs right after! It'll be fun, it's just more than I was counting on. ^^;