View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-26-2013, 03:54 AM

[/COLOR]
About Your Hosts:

Cora

Hi guys, my name is Cora. I love looking around Menewsha looking for the next greatest avatar around. I love the creativity of you guys. I've even been known to host popular Avatar contests in the past (see Project Mene for more details.) I want y'all to have fun you here.

Hints from Cora:

I love creativity. Use items in ways no one else would have thought to use them. I'm all for cleaver layering, but don't add items just because the color is right, add them because they feel right. Most of all I want to be able to see what you are doing without having to look up a lengthy description. The avatar should speak for itself.

Nephila

Sup mah Newsha's? My name is Nephila. zI've been in love with this site and it's people since forever. zI love the beautiful art of our tiny pixels and what people do with them even more. zI host the occasional thread here and there and jumped at the chance to have some fun and create some avatar contests for you guys. I run my own Avatar contest in the Avatar Chat section AVICONFFLE

Rules:
1) Please follow the ToS. This is supposed to be fun, we'd hate for people to be banned or even under warning.
2) Please don't bash the other contestants. Constructive Criticism is a wonderful thing if used properly. Don't let it get condescending in any way or you will be banned from the competition.
3) Entries must be submitted in this thread, up until the end of the event.
4) You may use either your own avatar or the DAC.
5) Please do not Ping me for an entry, I will see them. Pinging/PMing me for questions or whatever is fine though.
6) Do not use the My Friends Ping.......it annoys me to no end.

Last edited by Cora; 07-26-2013 at 10:14 PM..