View Single Post
musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ^^
Penpal

Old 07-28-2013, 01:30 AM

"You wanna trade places Bruno?" Atem asked, "Because if I do anything, or even get near a tornament, its usually a bad omen, and since Kamiri's walking around again, double bad omen."

"Please Negi, hurry" the voice said, "And i assume that my brother told you about who you were."

And sure enough, Sakura was right. The next day, Aki was sitting next to Yusei Fudo, who was the guy in the afterlife for around 3 days, sitting up in the hospital bed. Around his neck, was a pendant shaped like the crimson dragon. However, Aki was looking down at the ground.
"I summoned something I don't even want" she said, "how can i be able to summon a Ka if I'm not even a mage?" Ruby (the trainee, not the fully fledged angel), sat next to her.
"Its because it sensed that you needed protection. You felt insecure. You may not realize it now but Yusei can't protect you forever. That's why you have a ka. And each ka has a special ability as well. Ashleigh has one too now, and her ka has an ability to fuse monsters together to something way greater and powerful. Anyway, it's part of who you are. If you aren't able to control yourself, you can't control the ka. That's why you need ka training, so you know how to control yourself better." Aki looked at Yusei.
"But I'm scared" Aki said.