View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-04-2013, 06:40 AM

Ren gave a slight glare at the still constant push and pull of emotions from the other. When her arm was nudged, she looked up at him for a moment. She was tempted to flick him, though resisted, nodding slightly. "Right! We must keep a move on!" she turned, walking on ahead. "I have tons of sketches and stuff at home, naturally it is where I keep them all, since I can't carry them around with me" she looked back at him for a moment.

"You keep yours at home right?" it was more rhetorical, to prove her point then needing an answer. She thought for a moment she might have sounded rude. She turned around, so she was facing him and walking backwards. "Sorry, I don't do well with redundant or obviously answered questions though some might not seem that way to others" she sighed. "I have tons of journals that have already been filled at home, as well as my work room" she smiled at him, before turning back around to walk beside him.

"So that is what you were doing in the park yes...your drawing?" she looked up at the sky for a moment, at the stars above. It might have been a redundant question on her end, which made her feel even worse for saying that. She would work on it yes. She nodded to herself, looking over at him once more. So, this was Venus' guardian huh?

She rolled her eyes a bit at the thought of that he would obviously be a big hit with the ladies and such. Ugh, if he was one of those pompus, arrogant pretty boys, she was going to smack him. Time would tell, since she couldn't really make up her mind right now about him. That would not be fair to him at all, since he hadn't had a chance to make an impression on her or anything. Though if he was the touchy-feely, overly-sensitive type to....she would still smack him. She turned her head away to hide a smile and stop a laugh that was rising.