View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2013, 02:35 AM

(sorry lots of hours at work from quitters, takes up time, and then i am exhausted coming home)

'Shadow, get out of here' she sent her thoughts out to him 'Don't let them catch you, Shadow' she sounded scared and not just by the fact they could catch him probably, but, by the fact they might hurt him and if they did that...she would lose her control. She was not even sure on how that would go 'Get the others, see if they can help, please' she thought again. Of course she meant the other mutants, they were not humans, and she thought maybe they could help.

"Figured we all should eat something, I didn't think I brought any vegetarians with me camping, did I?" he laughed a little and handed out scrambled eggs with bacon. It was easy enough to make something like this in the morning whenever he was camping by himself rather than do things the hard way. "Ist dir kalt?" Logan was asking if he was cold, the mornings could be a little cooler than expected, and he had been picking up a little bit of German from Kurt. He even had his own English to German dictionary that he would read whenever he felt like it.