View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 08-28-2013, 07:00 PM

(IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED. There was absolutely no internet at my house after my last post. NO warning on it going out either. So I had to wait till I got to school to get internet. Im so terribly sorry guys. Esmme, Killa)

It had taken a lot longer than Demicora had planned in order to bring the stag to the camp. The chest pain she was feeling had forced her to take longer and switch to various ways of pulling it. As soon as she got to the camp, all she wanted was to sit down and relax for a bit. She had a few scrapes here and there as Neeraj took hold of the stag in order to get it prepared. She slowly moved closer to the fire having no weight to carry any longer. Neeraj came back to her and looked her up and down. "I dont think better is exactly the word for it." She said smiling and joking a little bit. "I do have to say, pulling that stag was a bit harder than I thought it would be." Sitting down, she watched as Riya got started on the preparation of the stag and the dragon worked the fire a bit more. He soon decided that this amount of food wasnt enough and that he was going to go get more. As much as she would have liked a thank you or something from him, it seemed she would get a bit of reluctance. Demi walked over to Riya and started to cut off the stag horns for her medicine supplies. "He still doesnt trust us does he?" She asked to Riya as she continued to prepare the stag only after the dragon had left.

Last edited by Daeman35; 08-28-2013 at 08:36 PM..