View Single Post
Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 08-30-2013, 05:52 PM

She wouldn't comment on him running so slowly, she wouldn't turn and actually talk. Once they stopped, she looked around and wiped her hands at her plaid button shirt. "We are going to find a place where we can stay the night." she answered briefly. "There is a small house just over that hill there, but I wanted to give you a bit of a breather." Jack looked at him before she simply smiled. "We'll be reasonably safe. Given if we're not killed by other survivors who want safety and don't trust others.' slowly she moved up the hill and glanced down at the small wooden lodge. "Now, if there are others, let me do the talking newbie. There is a high possibility that they are a bit hostile. I know how to deal with it. Also, hold this for me, you know how to use it right?" she said as she held out her pistol with the handle to Eric.
"The name's Jack by the way, you are?"
Jack wasn't a person of much words when she was out in the open. She didn't want to give away her location, especially with these noise sensitive things around them. The green eyed girl hated zombie like things with a burning passion, and she wanted to burn the infection out of every single one of them personally. But alas, she knew she couldn't.
Her jeans were ripped at her knees and at the back of the legs, showing that she had worn them a lot of times or at least the longest. Her button shirt was tucked into her high waisted jeans, showing that she didn't have much of a bosom to show. No jewelry around her neck, only a sturdy leather band with a watch decorated her left wrist and two small buds in her ears, indicating that they were pierced, like many girls had. Her boyish hair more of a mess than it was before.