View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 09-03-2013, 07:45 PM

Demi looked at the male with soft eyes. "You may not like it, but we have to mend the relationship between man and dragon. These games are causing us and the dragon more trouble than is needed." She went and picked up the mushrooms that her companion had so graciously pointed out, putting them in her hip pouch for herbs. She picked up a bit of mint for the food as well. There was a couple other berries that would be great to keep for a just in case measure for traveling. "We have to do something, but your right. We have been trained to hunt him down, but not kill him. Our history says that the dragon helped take us out of a time of wars. We then come up with a game of kill and or be killed in order to find his scale. If we came back alive if others came back first, we would be killed. How fair does that seem? Even for us that game is unfair. Getting killed so that we remember and continue a time of peace. Its not peaceful at all. I want to change it. I want to help him so he doesnt distrust humans so much. I would rather have wars than hunt for one man every year. Its not peaceful" She had been picking plants the whole time as she spoke to Neeraj, not even knowing if he had been listening.

The girl didn't even realize she had been ranting until she noticed shed been clenching her fist over the mint. "I'm sorry I was ranting. I shouldn't be saying that stuff about our tribe." With that, she made her way towards the camp again, hoping to get the veggies back for the meal.

Demi had even forgotten to make sure the male was following her. Her mind was racing about what Neeraj had said. We've been trained to hunt him all our lives! His voice rang through her head. They had been trained to hunt Raziel down. Neeraj had been the biggest supporter of this throughout the whole village. He had been wanting to play the game for years. He trained hard, played the girls like a regular play boy. He even became the golden boy of the tribe, while she sank lower in the sights of all of the tribe, men and women alike. It was just terrible. She had always hated the games. She had always wanted to run away, but her mother needed her. Her mind continued to race as she was oblivious to everything around her.

As she came through the bushes, she felt as though she were interrupting a special moment between the two. "OOOH." Quickly, she turned her back to them. "I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to intrude."