View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 09-09-2013, 03:44 AM

M'u purred gently, something he'd come to accept as a quirk that he couldn't stop---a natural thing because of what he was. Truly he didn't like what he was, but Ami did, and if Ami accepted him with all his oddities, he wouldn't change no matter what. "Then I would hope you would not change either." He gathered a handful of Ami's hair. "To cut off this precious silk is something I would dread for you to continue doing. I would take care of every inch of it for you, if nothing else." And Ami would have that naturality. That unhindered natural appearance he loved already.

And if he stopped cutting it off... he would look like his true self. The god of the moon and night that he was. So strange how night could get along so well, could love, day. The moon and sun, after all, were never meant to meet, let alone exist with the harmony they did. Ami was truly someone M'u couldn't live without. He would go mad, perhaps would have gone mad had Ami not arrived that day. It seemed like decades ago...