View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 09-15-2013, 04:15 AM

Charity Mule
Introducing Mr. Stravaganza:
Meet ME! Mr. Stravaganza! I will be your entertainment for tonight and also the mule for this charity! If you need anything answered in regards to this thread just ask me!

Host Introduction
Introducing Car'a'Carn:
Hi, I'm Car'a'Carn! But you can call me Carn, Car, Carnie, Carl, or anything else new or creative you might think of! I like to read books and Manga too. I like watching movies but usually only with other people. I'm on my computer WAY more than I watch TV. I love to play games on my PC too! And of course I love the outdoors. Also, Alaunt is crazy :roll: Long walks on the beach are totally fun! though I've yet to have one... >.> Anymore questions just ask! :)(update: I still like this intro but you can tell how old it is cause I used the old Emote tags! Also, Something I just realized... I've been around this charity since page 50 of the original thread... )

Founder Introduction
Introducing Our Founders: LoveRoyally & Alaunt

I'll tell you a little story, as best I know it! Some time ago, two girls decided that they wanted to give back to their menewshan community. So together they created a place called BEYOND THE RABBIT HOLE.

In this place, wonderful games and contests took place! All thanks to Love Royally and Alaunt! (I bet Alaunt comes back someday, reads this and goes "WTF?? o.O??" )
While I have no introduction from Love Royally, I do have Alaunt's! Here it is!
Hello I'm Alaunt! People like to call me Alaunt, Ala, Alla, . . . stuff like that. I like books, movies, music, hiking, rafting, and long walks on the beach (not really). Oh and wolves; they're my favorite. Nari-Kai actually introduced me to Mene :heart:. For more questions just ask. :]

And a view of LoveRoyally & Alaunt!
So now you've met everyone!

Table of Contents: Introduction & Rules | Charity Mule, Host & Founders | Charity Utilities | Games & Prizes | Other Stuff | Link to Us

Last edited by Calcifer; 09-15-2013 at 05:37 PM..