View Single Post
Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-16-2013, 02:23 AM

Hey guys! Just wondering if any of you have done a beauty subscription box or have currently done one? Lets share our experiences and/or our contents of our boxes!

Even though money is pretty tight around here I will admit to being subscribed to both BirchBox and Ipsy subscriptions. They're both $10 a month and they both are 4-5 beauty items. I just got my Ipsy bag last week, and I'm expecting to get my Birchbox by Tuesday. I'll have to take some pictures of both.

I'm torn as to which one I like more. Ipsy has bigger sized items, and I absolutely adore their little monthly makeup bags they come in. Birchbox, on the other hand, has the ability to earn back 5 points a month towards their shop if you do their surveys (which I do them monthly) so you essentially only pay $5 a month when all said and done. You can crib your points for up to a year, and they do random seasonal boxes as well.

I would run and grab some pictures for you right now but I'm already up pretty late. Let me know if you're curious though and we can share what we got and what we thought of products. :3

Referral Codes:
Birchbox - Discover your next everything | Birchbox
Ipsy - ipsy: Exclusive Beauty Finds by Our Stylists for YOU

Last edited by Izumi; 09-16-2013 at 11:57 AM..