View Single Post
Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Cutie

Old 09-16-2013, 04:02 AM

Im not much of a beauty person but Last year I got a huge obsession with watching people open their monthly beauty boxes on YouTube. So I went on a search to find one that I liked the best which I think at the time was both ipsy and birchbox but alas, they didn't ship to Australia. A lot of subscription services that look super cool don't ship here which is a bummer but I did find one that was actually based in Australia and Singapore called bellabox. Singapores boxes are so much more nicer but I can't complain. ^__^ I got a yearly subscription and I think it was.. $160. The items within my boxes started off really neat and towards the middle it got a bit boring. They seemed to focus on natural/sustainable products that did nothing for you a lot but towards the end it got pretty good. I didn't renew my subscription though.
I found my most favourite product ever thanks to it actually! The Klorane Dry Shampoo. Loves it. Now my drawers are full of weird things that ill probably never use. I only subscribed to it for the excitement of something coming each month.

I want to get another box again but it probably won't be beauty related. Bellabox has a kind of sister box called Harvest box (I think.. I'm too lazy to google) where they send you snacks and stuff but what I REAAAAALLY want to get is Shoshbox. They send you Japanese food but they don't ship out of the US yet. I'm waiting for the day...

Cherry Who?: In my experience the majority of items you get are just samples mostly to do with skin care but occasionally you get full sized products. One of my favoueites was a full sized body conditioner from Lush. Most of the time if you get a makeup product they are full sized.