View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-24-2013, 03:53 AM

(alright)

"You're starting to scare me..." Kankuro said while at the same time thinking she was insane, as Temari just let out a small giggle at that as Gaara just looked on, quite curious as he picked up one of the Heaven Scrolls. Giving it to Temari, he helped Gemini pick up the rest.

"You...interest me, and mother," he said in a semi-surprised tone of voice as he heard what Gemini said and saw what she did after picking up the scroll that they needed. Sure, Gemini had asked which one they needed, but he felt it was better to pick it up himself. Now that both of them had their required scrolls, he was about to suggest heading to the tower before he thought he heard three people running away from the scene of the massacre. 'Mother doesn't want their blood...?' he asked himself quizzically, confused.

"Yugito watched the fight in interest, hoping that Naruto beat Rai to a pulp. She would have wished his death if she could, but the sad truth was that she still needed him to survive for this portion of the exam. 'What is he doing?' she asked before seeing a trail of blood on Rai's arm. 'I see...' she thought, a smirk coming to her features.

"You bastard!" Rai shouted as he held his arm close to his body. It wasn't a long scratch, nor was it deep, but it still drew blood all the same. Growling lightly, he threw a pair of shuriken before going through several handseals in quick succession as electricity covered his hands. He was getting serious now.