View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-01-2013, 07:05 AM

((lol now that I have reread all of this to understand where I was going lol I can start posting again...also I think I'll be changing the guys just a bit =) good to be back!!))

Rogan was in a complete lost of emotions as June, shared the story of what had happen to herself and Victoria. The things he wanted to do to those bastards! How dare they do that to what was his and thinking they could just get away with it. But he was also surprised that Victoria, had handled herself so well...it seemed that if June had not been caught, Victoria could have taking them down single handedly. Which was slightly odd because she had done nothing of the sort when his group and or Morgan's group would do anything to her. Or even when Rogan would have her all to himself and he was play his games with her.

"Well, indeed it was lucky for you to have Victoria, with you. But mostly that both those teachers showed when they did." He said keeping his rage in control. Which, June nodded her head in agreement, "Well, I'm sure she just didn't want to worry any of us." he smiled, brightly at June, "Thank you, for sharing this with me, June. I knew if I went to Victoria, she would just hind it." he chuckled, "Can I walk you to your car?" Rogan knew if he dragged this out for to long June, might start thinking she shouldn't have or worst yet; end up telling Victoria about this talk. He knew she would be piss to find that out.

~~~~~

Seth, had shown up towards the end of Victoria's practice and was going to take her home because he knew she had most likely taken the bus to school it was just like her to try and find a way out of looking like one of the most richest people in this school...in this city! He smiled happily at her when she saw him and started to head over to him, "Need a lift home?" he said with a wink, as he stood towering over her, hands in his pocket and bag hanging loosely over his shoulder.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-01-2013 at 07:13 AM..