View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-04-2013, 06:33 PM

"Name's Bridget," She answered. Her eyes wondered, constantly taking in any new activity around the cafeteria. She saw a pretty redhead girl come in and order her food. Bridget was overwhelmed with feeling of nervousness and fear, when the girl entered the cafeteria. She gasped at the flood of emotions, intensified by every other person feeling those same emotions and intensifying her own fear and nervousness. It was too much, she had to get out of her.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." Bridget fled from the cafeteria, leaving behind her half eaten plate of lasagna. She ran out the door and across campus, not even slowing when she entered the stables. Several horses looked curiously out of their stalls as she fled down the aisle, to Bellisario's stall.

As if sensing her distress, the stallion was at the door of his stall to greet her, nickering his concern. Bridget wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his mane, waiting for the flood of emotions to stop. She hugged the stallion's neck, shaking like a leaf in a high wind.