View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 10-09-2013, 05:52 AM

While he waited, Sandman grew bored and went to turn the television on, to a news channel. He'd, at first, doubted that Toya would be on the news so quickly, but in fact, it was a breaking news story. Soon enough they would find out that the innocent and 'still youthful' Toya Mizuchi was running more than just a five-star restaurant. He was also running massive Ghest shipments overseas, amongst the usual Opium and resurrected drug Laudanum, which had come back into style just a decade ago. They would find his documents soon enough, when they opened his safe, which had a failsafe breaker inside that would take a while to open when the glass pane broke and locked it down for good. They'd find his own stash of drugs, which were used sparingly as a drug lord usually made sure to do, various fake passports and IDs, and quite a few documents stating past shipments.

He shook his head, turning the television off and wandering about the room with his hands half in his pockets. Up were his wall again, just in case... He knew there had to be some limit to mind-readers, wherever they were, but didn't want to take any chances. He was passing the door when a knock sounded, and he paused immediately, glancing through the peephole and finding someone he had almost expected. Black hair, dark eyes. No doubt it was why he was called Raven. Much like Sandman earned his name from his very specific power. He unlocked, then opened the door, bowing overly low. "Raven, I presume." He smiled lightly, closing the door when he entered. "I assume you know me, so I feel it'll save us both time if we skip overly unnecessary introductions." He looked through the peephole again and made sure no one was loitering out in the hall before moving away.

"I hear from a rather nervous source you're searching for a clean-sweep kill of a very high end target." Sandman rose a brow and tilted his head, crossing his arms loosely.