View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 10-09-2013, 06:38 AM

Raven was on the edge of his seat, feeling the warmth of arousal wash over him. Just imagining such things made him excited and barely able to sit still. How wonderful it would be to be inside someone as they died, to feel and hear the last moment of their life escaping from their bodies... He sighed and relaxed, hoping the Sandman hadn't noticed his intensity. "Your abilities do sound amazing, Ceciro," he commented after some heavy breathing to calm himself.

"The man I need gone is a filthy swine of a government official. He has refused to pay for my services, so I need him dead. His name is Godi Piaz. An overweight monstrosity that was elected by the citizens of this great city to represent them in Congress. I would do the deed myself, but unfortunately, even the police couldn't ignore this murder..." He stretched in his chair, leaning back and staring at the ceiling. "All I need from you, is for you to take his life without any traces... And for his secrets to be found out. I want even his memory to be tainted in the public's eye."

Such secrets they were too... Drug usage, adultery, embezzlement of tax payer money... Raven had even found out that the man had tried to have his way with his own niece. Not that Raven cared about justice for all his wrong doings. He just wanted the man shamed in this life and also in death.

Last edited by NekoLen; 10-14-2013 at 05:14 AM..