View Single Post
LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender le Fay View Post
Absolutely. I was about to say that. Any medium that offers "insight" into the material is a fake, any talk or asking for money is a dead giveaway. It's a very emotional and spiritual matter.

Oh, you're empathic too? Isn't it a fancy mixture of curse and blessing? I can also sense the making of things. I can't really explain that, but holding something in my hand tells me if it's handmade, fragile, old.... I sometimes get visions, impressions...

Don't you just hate how shallow and focused on the material human society is? I believe these gifts are perfectly natural, and all they ever want to do is stuff you with pills like a turkey, and put you away in some dark, dank, ugly corner.

yes i am also a empath, but i only feel the living, not the dead
and yes i feel the same about it being a gift and curse, since i cant controle it at all, so i just feel everyone everywhere and its horrible at times. but i dont have the other one about the holding things and seeing visions

yes the world is focused on things and money. and those that dont believe think of medical reasons i know. kinda why i feel it to myself

---------- Post added 10-11-2013 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspieBookworm View Post
Well, my mom considers her gift normal lol but I can see how it's paranormal to everyone else who hasn't seen spirits or even those who have. FYI my mom doesn't think it's a gift, it's just something that happens. I think it's a gift. I'd love to have that ability :)
she grow up with it, so it became normal i guess. but does she embrase it or does she rather not act up them?