View Single Post
Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 10-13-2013, 02:37 PM

Ipsy took longer than Birchbox. I signed up for both within the same day and Birchbox I got that same month (as long as you sign up by mid month you will typically get in at Birchbox), but Ipsy I ended up missing that month and getting Augusts. I was a bit bummed as I saw what July's items were and was in love with the eye shadow trio and the pink clear bag that was in it. The other items looked really awesome as well...but those were definitely my two favorite parts.

Ipsy also kind of weirded me out as they wanted to take all my payment info before they even secured a spot on the waitlist...If it didn't have the credibility I knew it had I may have questioned the legitimacy, but I'm getting my third bag this month and so far everything has gone really smoothly. I know some individuals were having trouble with their shipping partner taking absurd amount of time to deliver, but I think that's the only major issue I've seen. I think they're trying to use DSL to cut down costs, so they route it in strange ways in order to achieve that.