Thread: White Walls
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 10-18-2013, 01:11 AM

He was focused, so much so that he almost didn't see Sasha come into the room until he actually spoke. Almost startled, he looked up quickly, setting his work aside as Sasha approached. "Oh..." Guilt filled him quickly, turning his eyes down and away from Sasha's touch. "I... I'm sorry I woke you up. It was just a dream. It woke me up a little hard." He sighed, looking back to Sasha. "I won't wake you again tonight." He wouldn't be able to go to sleep again tonight. It was something like a quota, and when he reached that, he wouldn't be going to sleep until the next day, or sometime during the morning, when he caught another fifteen minutes or half an hour at a time.

Michael had thought he'd been quiet when he woke. That he hadn't made his discomfort known quite as much as he might have some time ago. He breathed in quickly, going back to his work. He could paint the majority of the horse in a white base coat when he finished the face, the ears, and carved out the nose a bit more. He wouldn't have to wait long for the eyes, but they would still have to dry. If he wasn't imagining things, though, he could have sworn Sasha was looking at the figurine a little oddly. "Erm... You aren't afraid of horses... are you?" He could always add it to his collection if Sasha didn't like it. Perhaps a different animal or figure, a flower or tree, or an angel.