View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 10-22-2013, 10:43 PM

Soryn went back a bit, releasing Torrance so he could move as the iron binds would allow. But he didn't want to. Now he had a reason to hold on to Torrance and not let go, and he could say what he really wanted to. Because he didn't have to worry now. Torrance felt the same. Of course it presented so many more challenges to overcome, some that might not even have a good ending for either of them, but he didn't want to think about that while they were in such a position. Torrance was right---they had to get out. "They're... good people." Soryn said, glancing behind him. "They just want some permanent land, and there's so much to choose from... Maybe I could talk to them? Maybe... I can convince them to let us go. They might negotiate." If he could just say the right things... They liked him, after all. They liked him, they'd wanted to protect him. But his first and foremost hope was to get Torrance out of his binds.

"It just needs a little time..." He muttered, moving a little closer to Torrance. "I mean... a couple days... I can get them to trust you too. They just need to know we'll keep our word." A couple days was a long-shot, maybe, but it was a hope Soryn was willing to keep.