View Single Post
mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 12:50 AM

[QUOTE=R a n d e h;1772250424]HAHAHAHA it's funny just to read the words "butt crack cleavage" XDDD!!! You shouldn't be so worried though! Everyone is absolutely beautiful no matter their size/shape/whatever. I bet you're a babe so be proud of it! (PLUS GINGER HELLO!)

Okay I can totally understand the not wanting to go through auditions and stuff. I wish I could sing though so you're very very lucky!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
@ Randeh, how about I just take a little bit off your hands. Not too much though. ^^;

I got most of my pants from Old Navy before I lost the weight. The only thing is that their pants seem to be a big baggy in the crotch so I've decided to stop getting them. I do have a sweater from there that I love, and some PJs and some slippers. I also love their accessories.Yep! We'll never be satisfied and you're very very right. If you can't love you, who can?

Everyone should watch this video: See Why We Have An Absolutely Ridiculous Standard Of Beauty In Just 37 Seconds
I've seen a different version of this, for the Dove commercial, seen her: dove evolution - YouTube

It's the same concept, and it's amazing to see just how much people edit things.

Even the people like Rihanna and Katty Perri who are naturally beautiful anyway have their pictures edited. It's disgusting really. because society is believing that what is in the social media is what beauty really is.

To be, a self confident woman (or man) who dresses respectfully, no matter what style they decide to don, is beautiful. Whether it be professional like Maria, or even casual, gothic, nerdy, whatever. If you wear it with confidence, then that is what is beautiful. Your confidence, your personality, those are what make you beautiful.