View Single Post
IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of geeks and nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-07-2013, 06:15 AM

Yukina sighed as she came out of a wooden cabin and looked around."still cold out ,but it's nice",she said hopping onto the snow and stretched."it be a good day to get going again",she then blinked seeing a trail of smoke coming somewhere close by."there is actually someone else here?",she said to herself then turned back to the a cabin."Akito-San! ,,,,there are others here beside us! purhaps we should go and great them, and see if they two are having problems leaving!",she said happily.

Akito slowly dragged himself out f the cabin yawning."how on earth are you THIS hyper in the morning?",he asked rubbing his eyes. Akito himself was defiantly not a morning person, he then looked to where Yukina was pointing at."my my my, it seem's you are right, we should go and see who they are",he said then smirked."besides if their bad guys, you'r hair can be used as a cover , it matches the snow",he said with a laugh and ducked a snow ball being whipped at him."okay come on already",he said and started walking. With Yukina right behind him,not knowing what they could be in for he kept his guard up.