View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-10-2013, 05:55 AM

He was too worried about Tyler in this commotion that he almost ran into a girl, but they just missed each other. When he looked back he saw her trip the guy who was chasing them, then followed. She had caught up to them and grabbed his arm, he stopped. He didn't know what do, everything was in chaos. And everything just seemed so real, he needed to get Tyler and get out of here. The girl was trying to calm him down, but he was too far gone to be simply calmed down by words. "I'm looking for my kid brother,he's is about..." He gestured with his free hand. "This high... I.. I can't describe his clothes since I don't know what he is wearing, but his name is Tyler. Looks about 9 years old." Jae reposition Mio on his hip/side and wrapped both arms around her as he scanned the area. There so much going on, Tyler could be anywhere. He called out his name one more time. If he was thinking correctly Tyler wouldn't gone too far from the conveyor belts. "I think he may be close the baggage claim area, like the first seats you see. But how are we going to get over there with all this going on?" Jae rushed out his sentence as he turned around trying to find the direction.

Jae heard quite alot of gun shots, which means this wasn't some kind prank it had to be real. But he just couldn't believe it, he turned to look in the direction where it looked like airport security were shooting people. Oh go they were shooting people. He kept Mio from turning her head in the same direction so she wouldn't see.

Tyler looked around when he heard a scream, what could it have been? Curious he turned around in his sit and sat on his knees as he looked around. Unfortunately he couldn't see anything. When he gave up sat back down his seat and took off his backpack, he opened it and pulled out recesses buttercups he was saving for later and opened up the package. That's when he heard another scream but he ignored this time, right now, it was all about that peanut butter chocolatey goodness. He popped one of them his mouth as he looked over to the guy he was sitting next to, because his rather quick movements startled him alittle. "Uh.. yeah I'm waiting for someone." Tyler looked from the older boy and back out into the crowd to see people running around. Missing their flight..? he pondered as he watched a few people run around.

"It's my brother, and I have it on paper." Tyler reached inside of his backpack and moved his hand around looking for a piece of paper, when he couldn't feel it he opened up the bag a bit more and started moving things around. When he finally found the paper he pulled it out and looked at the boy. Was something wrong? Tyler had noticed the small shaking of his hands and though about asking him but he spoke up first. "Ooh! Does that mean we're going to get to be in a movie?" He practically beaming, it was so exciting. That would probably explain the screams he heard earlier. Maybe it was action movie and people were fighting or there were criminals who were fleeing the scene of the crime but got caught by the cops. Tyler closed up his bad and held out the paper that had his brother number on it. And before he could say anything else someone came over swinging their luggage. Alarm Tyler turned to look at the man, it looked like the same guy who was on the plane, the bandage man. "What do you mean not safe? They're just shooting a movie... oh you're probably some bodyguard and don't want us getting in the scene."

Tyler looked down at Calix's legs when he moved his foot, and saw what looked like to him someone from one of those zombie movies. He shouldn't even know about that, but you know how kids are.. they like to sneak around and watch things. The man on the floor gave him a new idea about the movie. It was a zombie flick these people were shooting! Tyler smacked a open palm against his face. It would explain everything. "Okay, wouldn't want to get in the way. And um.. I think you just kicked one of the actors?" Tyler got off the bench, and stared up at the man. But looked away when he heard gunshots.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 12-10-2013 at 05:58 AM..