Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-11-2013, 02:14 AM

While singing along with the song she walked over to the wall. One by one the woman pulled out the knives. Once finished she walked over to the easel and picked up the one she had dropped. Vex didn’t even hear the knocking. When Sycom entered the room she was spinning a throwing knife in her hand as she sang the chores of the song one last time ‘So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become. Help me believe it's not the real me. Somebody help me tame this animal.. The older male caught her off guard when he spoke. The woman just barely caught herself before she ended up throwing the knife in her hand at Sycom. A smile crossed her lips.

“Well hello there handsome,” she replied in a silky voice. Deciding to be kind, since she was in a better mood and she liked Sycom, Vex laid the knives on the desk before turning off the music. “Forgive me dear, I didn’t hear you knock. So what brings you this late?” The woman grinned slightly. “Let me guess, you have come to apologize for all those years ago when you didn’t help me?” Laughing lightly she teased him a bit more. “Or maybe you have come to confess your love.” Her expression turned more serious as she spoke the last part. Oh how she wanted to see the kind of expressions he would show her. The older male was easy to tease. Truthfully he was one of the few agents Vex felt she could really trust in this hell hole.