Thread: Letters
View Single Post
CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 01:54 AM

Chase went to his mailbox, checking it religiously until a letter may arrive. Oddly enough one did. Looking at it he smiled and opened it, a semi-frown gracing his lips as he read. 'That's strange. Did I get the address wrong? No. Ah. The mail place mustve messed it up.' He thought to himself as he grabbed the letters and walked up his loft and sat at his writing desk,

Dear Nate,

Why would that intro be weird? I don't think it was... then again that's just me. I can't sit here and write up a seriously long letter like I want, because I have a MMA fight in like an hour or so. I just wanted to say I appreciated what you did with the letter. Also that you are very kind. It sucks though, the dad thing. I don't have any family besides my dad. So I'm stuck here in my loft type apartment and I don't get out much besides going to fights. Wow. That sounds so lame. Well I hope we can eventually become friends... or is that weird lol. I'm not making fun of you, I'm seriously asking!

I hope you are doing well,
Chase Ryder.

Growling at the clock Chase changed into his shorts for the ring and his shoes then slid on a hoodie grabbing the letter and shoving it in the mailbox on his way out.