Thread: Letters
View Single Post
CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-01-2014, 07:55 PM

After opening the letter Chase sat in his comfy recliner to read the letter, then moving to the writing desk in his office. For some reason it seemed less lonely in there.

Dear Natey-kins,

I wouldn't expect you to let me live it down. I'll totally be waiting! Ha! Why do you say that though? I think that I am very trustworthy! I'm very open and honest about most things. My past is the only thing I don't really like talking about.

Thank you! I'm glad you think that I look cool. However, I do picture you to be this adorable kid for some reason. Well not a kid, but you know. HA! And It's totally fine, you never have to give something back when I get you something. I have a lot more money than people think because the fights bring in a lot of cash.

Oh look! You are adorable! Just kidding. You're very handsome, somehow you look adorable to me. i suppose it's your personality.

Yes, yes you are,
Chase

After writing out the letter Chase sat there staring at the picture. "Yup, I'm developing a crush." He mumbled to himself as he cut and put the picture in his own watch, sliding his thumb over the picture with a light blush. Getting up he put the watch in his pocket and walked down to the mailbox, hoping for another letter soon.