View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 04:50 AM

FAQS

[Does the story have to be a full story or can it be an excerpt?]
It may be a full story or a excerpt, which ever you feel you can pull off.

[These contests will be held monthly...is it safe to assume each time it'll commence on the first day of each month with the month to write the story and submit by the last day?]
Yes this contest will start on the first of each month, but I would like if the stories were submitted at the latest before the last day of the month. So a day before the last day of the month if you guys would, please.

[I am a newbie (totally), a bit hesitant but wanna join. It's open for anybody right?]
Yes, anyone is welcomed to join.

[I have no way of counting my words.]
All you have to do if you don't have a Microsoft Word version that counts your words for you is google word counter. But wait before you do that, I have on here for you. Well two of them. This one Word Counter was given by Xavirne. And it seems to precise with counting the words. The one I've always use was Word Count Tool. But it seem with the one I use it says everyone is over, but if I use the one Xavi gave, nobody is over. So just pick a word counter. And if you read this (it won't matter if you do or don't but I would like it if you do) please tell me which counter you used.
**Xavi explains the difference in word counters.**

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 01-29-2014 at 02:24 PM..