View Single Post
Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 01:36 PM

Entry 1.08

I couldn't find a better image than this one off the Internet...the only other picture would be this off Google Map but it's even worse because the gates are pulled down and you can't even see the name of the bloody restaurant. -_-

Today we had our year-end party lunch (just 'lunch' actually...most corporation's year-end parties are actually 'parties' with a stage where performances and lottery draws are made while the employees dine below, but for us it's just a meal) at a restaurant called '隨豐' with the rest of the institute's administrative assistants and teachers. I unfortunately forgot to take pictures so there's only that one above I found off Google that was taken after the sun had set already...bummer.

The food were all excellent though. I mostly ignored whatever the teachers were rambling on about, since most of what they're talking about doesn't really concern me anyway, and looking at them just stresses me out so I focused on the food and my plate/bowl/drink and munched on. Had a good meal overall. :)

Also looking forward to tomorrow as I had taken the day off so I should be able to catch up on some sleep and enjoy a relaxing day if all goes well~