View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-15-2014, 02:48 PM

"I do hate interruptions," Loki said with a smile. "So thank you for that. Still," his eyes shifted toward his brother and then to some of the other faces he didn't know, "if he's looking for us three, why allow these other players partake in our excellency?" He really wanted to know Halvard was privy to such information. A part of it was jealously, the other has was out of worry. Depending on what happened, he didn't want Halvard to get hurt. Odd, but even Loki had to keep an interest in his brother's well-being.

"A meeting, eh? Can we call it a party?" His orange eyes traced the outline of the card. "It's more inviting that way. Wouldn't want someone to scamper off in fear, now would we?" His eyes went straight to Yamato. He had a feeling the guy would send his agents or woman in to do his bidding. He just seemed like the kind of guy to be overly cautious. Loki, on the other hand, didn't give a damn. Fun was fun and mystery was mystery. Why not attend, he thought.

"Just tell me when and where, Alacor. I'll be there. Wouldn't want to miss a personalized invite from your master. He sounds like a very charming in--" With Alacor's eyes shifting to a clunking sound, Loki's did the same. "Have we another guest?" Oh, he was really starting to enjoy this meetup. There were so many unfamiliar faces he was just dying to know.