View Single Post
Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹnɥ ʞɔəu ɹnoʎ səop

Old 01-22-2014, 04:26 AM

lol 4 meters?! Heck yeah, that is a lot! Our snake is somewhere between 8 and 9 feet.

Right? We were surprised. You're not allowed to breed rubber boas, so it's really the only way to get one anyway, apparently. Or unless you're just given one. I know, it makes me soo sad. I have a friend that is a type to want to kill a snake if she ever sees it. That makes me furious! They don't deserve to die. Not unless they're deadly and are a danger to you right then. And we feed her pinky mice. They usually raid mice nests and eat the whole litter, so we give her about 8 at a time.

I had my lizard with me at the dorms too, but she was allowed. But I'm living in a house for rent with some roommates, and no pets are allowed. I know two of mine wouldn't care, but the one that thinks he's the landlord would have a bitch-fit about it if I brought a rat home, I'm sure.

What kind of fish was it?
Yeah, I've heard stories from classmates about hiding a bunch of pets in their dorms. lol One girl had a huge snake tank and a few more tanks and never got in trouble.