View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 01-24-2014, 08:16 AM

Finding a suitable test area was proving to be a difficult task for the young inventor. The streets were bustling and taking of from there meant that he had to deal with the possibility of crashing into someone. That would be highly unwelcome. Daedalus walked on, looking for the tiniest bit of free space. He was so engrossed in his search that he didn't even notice the man he passed... Until he heard the voice that is. The sight that net his eyes when he turned around was one the he would have never expected.

"Jared?" he said cocking his head to the right. Could it really be Jared Nevarro? It had been years since Daedalus had seen him and his looks had changed a bit. But there was no mistaking those purple eyes.
"It's really me... And it's really you!" And grasped his old friend by his shoulder. Daedalus remembered that Jared wasn't the most affectionate person, but he was just so surprised. He almost dropped the set of wings in his hand!
"You're actually on the ground for once, eh. How long has it been?" It was definitely a long time, but Daedalus couldn't recall how. Jared had been around when Daedalus and his father had been in the accident, that was for sure. But, how long after had he left?

"It's good to see you too," he continued resting his cane on the ground. "It thought I would have left too. But, it's seems that I've grown found of this old bucket of hot water. Hot water. You know they have a tea house here now? I've been there once. The owner has white hair, much like your complexion. You'd think being in the clouds closer to the sun you would have got some colour on your skin. Though, I could be wrong. Was never very good at that biology stuff. I'll stick to mechanics. You know I've opened a shop, yes? Delightful little place, it's cosy. Maybe that's another thing keeping me here. Why are you around, huh?" Daedalus knew very well that he had rambled, but sometimes he just couldn't help himself. Especially when he was excited.