View Single Post
Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹnɥ ʞɔəu ɹnoʎ səop

Old 01-24-2014, 09:29 PM

Ah, so you want a real young one.
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to tell you. Often times places have them but they don't have them out. You have to ask. And often when you see mice out at many places, you can just buy those one. Although, I'm sure people raise specific feeder mice too.

My mom use to have a guinea pig, so I totally understand! They can be so funny. Is yours ticklish? Hers would squeal when she was hungry, or whenever she'd hear bags rustling .

I probably could have complained to the housing, but generally anytime I've said anything they'd tell me to take it up with the advisor But the one time I emailed him about something he wasn't a help at all. He really was so bad at his job. And they're supposed to get in trouble if smoking, but it's the CA job to prevent it. Yeah, it was very gross, and extremely rude and obnoxious. I hated it so much. Hmmm. I know they get free living in the dorms and they get a certain amount of food points for campus. I think they may get free or cheaper tuition, but I can't recall if that's true or not.